Traducción de executive en español:
- 1 (Admin, Business) 1.1 (managerial)(duties/position)(editor/producer/director)executive presidentpresidente ejecutivo, (presidenta ejecutiva) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (for executives)
- The appointment of the former executive chairman of Aggreko, the power generator rentals company, was well received by analysts.
- The new executive committee has, unlike the old, a majority of his supporters.
- Stern is now executive vice president of business development.
(washroom/suite/jet)an executive car/briefcasepara ejecutivosun coche/un maletín de ejecutivo
- There are also significant structural impediments to presidential control of the executive branch of government.
- The company now faces antitrust investigation by the European Commission, the executive arm of the European Union.
- The Cabinet and its members fuse political and executive functions.
- 1 (manager)ejecutivo, (-va) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Did the chief executive ask the senior manager whether such cash payments had been received?
- If you're the chief executive or managing director of a small or medium-sized company, have you asked your IT guy this specific question?
- As for Dudley, the 33-year-old is an executive with Artistic Control Management.
- 2 2.1 (branch of government) Ver ejemplos: the executive 2.2 (person)2.3 (committee)autoridad (feminine) suprema(especially British English)the trade union executivecomisión (feminine) directivacomité (masculine) ejecutivoto be on the executivela ejecutiva del sindicatoformar parte del comité ejecutivoOraciones de ejemplo
- The county executive meets within the week to consider the situation, with power to make a nomination of its own.
- True, he served on the executive of the 1922 committee until the election and has voted consistently against the extension of gay rights.
- Public unity within the DUP executive is holding - but only by a fingernail.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.