- 1 [Admin] [Business/Comercio] 1.1 (managerial) [duties/position] ejecutivo; [editor/producer/director] ejecutivo executive president presidente ejecutivo, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (for executives) [washroom/suite/jet] para ejecutivos an executive car/briefcase un coche/un maletín de ejecutivo
- The appointment of the former executive chairman of Aggreko, the power generator rentals company, was well received by analysts.
- The new executive committee has, unlike the old, a majority of his supporters.
- Stern is now executive vice president of business development.
- There are also significant structural impediments to presidential control of the executive branch of government.
- The company now faces antitrust investigation by the European Commission, the executive arm of the European Union.
- The Cabinet and its members fuse political and executive functions.
- 2 [Politics/Política] [powers/branch] ejecutivo
- 2 2.1 (branch of government) the executive el (poder) ejecutivo 2.2 (person) autoridad (feminine) suprema 2.3 (committee) (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) comisión (feminine) directiva, comité (masculine) ejecutivo the trade union executive la ejecutiva del sindicato to be on the executive formar parte del comité ejecutivo
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.