Traducción de executive en español:
- 1 (Administration, Business) 1.1 (managerial)(duties/position)
ejecutivopresidente ejecutivo (presidenta ejecutiva) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (for executives)
- The appointment of the former executive chairman of Aggreko, the power generator rentals company, was well received by analysts.
- The new executive committee has, unlike the old, a majority of his supporters.
- Stern is now executive vice president of business development.
(washroom/suite/jet)an executive car/briefcase
- There are also significant structural impediments to presidential control of the executive branch of government.
- The company now faces antitrust investigation by the European Commission, the executive arm of the European Union.
- The Cabinet and its members fuse political and executive functions.
para ejecutivosun coche/un maletín de ejecutivo
- 2 (Politics)(powers/branch)
- 1 (manager)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Did the chief executive ask the senior manager whether such cash payments had been received?
- If you're the chief executive or managing director of a small or medium-sized company, have you asked your IT guy this specific question?
- As for Dudley, the 33-year-old is an executive with Artistic Control Management.
- 2 2.1 (branch of government) the executive 2.2 (person)autoridad (feminine) suprema2.3 (committee) (esp British)comisión (feminine) directivathe trade union executive
comité (masculine) ejecutivola ejecutiva del sindicatoto be on the executiveformar parte del comité ejecutivoOraciones de ejemplo
- The county executive meets within the week to consider the situation, with power to make a nomination of its own.
- True, he served on the executive of the 1922 committee until the election and has voted consistently against the extension of gay rights.
- Public unity within the DUP executive is holding - but only by a fingernail.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda