Traducción de exit en español:
- 1 (way out — from building, aircraft, motorway) the rear exitla salida de atrásOraciones de ejemplo
- They will tower over drivers from either side of slip road exits and entrances at junction three for the 12-month trial period.
- She called for better traffic light filter systems, widened access roads and more exits from the car parks.
- It will also tell you when your freeway exit is coming, and if you're not familiar with the area, it will even tell you what side of the road the exit is on.
- 2 countable (departure — from stage)(— from room, building)to make one's exitthere was no means of exitirseretirarseno había por donde salir(before noun) (visa/permit)exit point exit signde salidaseñal (feminine) de salidaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The parents declined to comment as they entered the building yesterday morning and left through a rear exit.
- He left the courtroom through a rear exit to avoid a journalist.
- Reduced to half its original height, the industrial chimney serves as structural support for the roof and emergency exit footbridge.
- During the spring migration in the western Bering Strait, at the exit from the Gulf of Anadyr, whales moved over a broad front from near shore out to sea.
- I turned the engine on and made a swift exit from the people's place, after all, if the owner had come out front, there may well have been a query as to what I was doing in the driveway.
- It was close on 4 a.m. when we hit the road for the west, availing of the quiet streets of Dublin to make an easy exit from the city.
- 1.1 (Theater)exit lefthacer mutisexit Hamletsalga or salir por la izquierda1.2 (from room, building) 1.3sale Hamlet(tunnel/shaft)Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (Computing)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each aisle was first entered and exited from the back of the store opposite the cashier counters.
- While I was waiting at the arrivals gate, a large group of people exited from the flight previous to the one I was waiting for.
- The small old men exited from the dramatic scene ashen-faced.
- A user can right-click on that to exit the program - thereby preventing it from recording Web surfing, e-mail and chat sessions.
- Changing modes like this does, however, require that you then exit the program and restart it for the changes to take effect.
- To exit the program, hit Alt-F again, and hit X or use the arrow keys to select Exit.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.