Traducción de failure en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (of business, marriage, talks) the plan is doomed to end in failureel plan está condenado al fracasoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (unsuccessful thing, attempt)
- Remember, there are no failures in the business of plan implementation, only feedback.
- There are 22,000 schools in Britain, many, by this Government's own reckoning, failures in the business of education.
- Cassie is considered somewhat a failure since she was unsuccessful in joining the school's social elite.
(insolvency) quiebra (feminine)(before noun) failure rate(Business)
- This has led to a worldwide assault on auto workers' jobs, as well as business failures, including the bankruptcy announcement earlier this month by Daewoo Motors of South Korea.
- This coincides with rising or record levels of poverty, homelessness, job insecurity, personal bankruptcies and small business failures.
- Are we going to see more closures or failures in the ISP business?
proporción (feminine) de quiebras(School)1.3 countable (person) I feel such a failure
índice (masculine) de fracaso escolarme siento fracasado1.4 countable or uncountable (breakdown)structural failure
soy un fracasodefecto (masculine) estructuralheart/kidney/respiratory failureinsuficiencia (feminine) cardíaca/renal/respiratoriathe progressive failure of her facultiesel deterioro progresivo de sus facultadesOraciones de ejemplo
- Kidney failure occurs when kidney function deteriorates to such an extent that death will occur without renal replacement therapy such as haemodialysis.
- The damage can lead to poor liver function and liver failure.
- This is important for patients with impaired kidney function or liver failure who cannot clear the extra ammonia.
- 2 (expressing negation) failure to +
infinitivefailure to carry out the instructionsel incumplimiento de las órdenesher failure to understand …el (hecho de) que no entendiera/entienda …they were criticized for their failure to protect their clients' interestsse los criticó por no haber protegido los intereses de sus clientesOraciones de ejemplo
- The strictest compliance was expected and failure to comply meant harsh punishment.
- There is no requirement that failure to comply with these provisions has any causative relationship to the making of the statement.
- Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda