Traducción de familiarity en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (knowledge)familiarity
withsth she claimed extensive familiarity with the method/problem dijo estar muy familiarizada con el método/problema familiarity with computers would be an asset se valorará la experiencia previa con computadorasOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of person, book, landscape) familiaridad (feminine) familiarity breeds contempt lo que se tiene no se aprecia
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For one thing, the Wachowski brothers have a knowledge and familiarity with a number of ideas, concepts and philosophies that play an important part in the Matrix films.
- Very few Japanese people ever extend their knowledge of Bulgaria beyond familiarity with its yoghurt, which has become part of the national cuisine in Japan.
- They found no relationship between the rate of referral and physicians' knowledge, beliefs and familiarity with the effects of alternative therapies.
- They effectively harness the familiarity of well-know ditties to send up celebrity culture.
- The towers look like beacons in the stormy night, still strangely reassuring in their solidity and familiarity.
- The measure of a joke's effectiveness is equal to the quality of its writing and delivery multiplied by the familiarity of its subject.
- 2 2.1 uncountable/no numerable (informality) confianza (feminine) the familiarity of their manner la confianza con que se ( or la etc) trataban 2.2 c and u (overintimacy) exceso (masculine) de confianza I don't tolerate such familiarities from subordinates no tolero que mis subordinados se tomen semejantes confianzasOraciones de ejemplo
- In early May or June 2001, the North Carolina Department of Correction began a formal misconduct investigation into allegations of inappropriate interaction/undue familiarity between correctional staff and inmates at the prison.
- We need look no further than the popular TV show "The Office" to see that too much personal fraternization and familiarity will lead to employee contempt, regardless of the talent or ineptitude of the manager.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.