Traducción de family en español:
noun plural families
- 1 countable and uncountable 1.1 (relatives) my son and his familymi hijo y su familiathe Smith familyla familia Smitha friend of the familyun amigo de la familiahe's just like one of the familyes como de la familiathey have family in Californiatienen parientes or familiares or familia en Californiaimmediate familyparientes (masculine plural) cercanoswe are a very close familysomos una familia muy unidashe's mad! — it runs in the family¡está loca! — es cosa de familia or le viene de familiashe comes from a good familyes de buena familiaher family goes back a long wayes de una familia muy antiguakeep it in the familyque no salga de la familia(before noun) (doctor)
familiar(jewels/fortune)this is a family affair
de la familiaeste es un asunto de familiathe family homela casa paternayou can see the family likenessse le ve el aire de familiathis is a family showeste es un espectáculo para familiasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (children)
- The good thing about having a big family, all living together, is having the support, and not being lonely.
- Shared parenting and family friendly work practices for both parents might even just keep more families together.
- NEW safety rules which stopped many families from swimming together have been abandoned after protests from parents.
hijos (masculine plural)to start a familytener hijosto be in the family way [colloquial] [euphemistic]estar esperando (familia)estar en estado [euphemistic]Oraciones de ejemplo
- You are asked to encourage as many of your friends and family to donate blood.
- What matters most is that their close families and friends fully support their marriages.
- Sincere sympathy is extended to all the families, relatives and friends of the deceased.
- Every success in the future on this new venture to the couple and their family.
- Several meals out have been lavishly enjoyed by the couple and their family at this stage!
- The property is not suitable for large families so the target market when trying to sell it is that of the first-time buyers and couples with young families.
- 2 countable 2.1 (group of people) the family of manla gran familia humanathe university family (US)la comunidad universitaria2.2 (Biology)Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (set of related items, products) the violin family
la familia del violínOraciones de ejemplo
- If one denies paraphyletic taxa, where do genera and families come from?
- The simulated taxa can be seen as analogous to genera or families, the usual focus of diversity studies.
- In addition, honeyeaters are known to forage on a range of plant families, genera and species at any one time, and do not rely on a single plant species for food.
- The news that GABA receptors constitute a family of proteins was music to drug companies' ears.
- They constitute a large family that includes both parasitic and free-living varieties.
- Luther dramatically succeeded and thereby inaugurated a new family of Protestant readings.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda