Traducción de fast forward en español:
- also: fast forward buttonbotón (masculine) de avance rápidoOraciones de ejemplo
- Below the screen is the nifty touch-sensitive Click Wheel with select, play, fast forward and rewind controls.
- Navigation is accomplished via the fast forward / rewind rocker switch and the play/pause button for selection.
- Next is the fast forward / rewind rocker switch and menu buttons that are used for navigation and setup features.
also: fast-forward transitive or intransitive verb
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That's much higher than the 15.6 percent of VCR users who fast-forward a tape to avoid commercials.
- I've been assured that that part of the experience can be watched, if I'd like to see it; it's simply a matter of fast-forwarding the tape a bit farther than I've already watched.
- He fast-forwarded the tape to her next apparatus, the bars.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.