Traducción de fast forward en español:
- also: fast forward buttonbotón (masculine) de avance rápidoOraciones de ejemplo
- Below the screen is the nifty touch-sensitive Click Wheel with select, play, fast forward and rewind controls.
- Navigation is accomplished via the fast forward / rewind rocker switch and the play/pause button for selection.
- Next is the fast forward / rewind rocker switch and menu buttons that are used for navigation and setup features.
also: fast-forward transitive or intransitive verb
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That's much higher than the 15.6 percent of VCR users who fast-forward a tape to avoid commercials.
- I've been assured that that part of the experience can be watched, if I'd like to see it; it's simply a matter of fast-forwarding the tape a bit farther than I've already watched.
- He fast-forwarded the tape to her next apparatus, the bars.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda