Traducción de fasten en español:
- 1 1.1 (attach)(tie)(stick)to fasten on a button/label1.2 (do up, close)pegar un botón/una etiqueta(case)(coat)fasten your beltfasten the door/windowabróchate el cinturónéchale el cerrojo a la puerta/ventanaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She made sure his seatbelt was securely fastened before closing the door on him.
- Lydia fastened the cloth door closed and took inventory of the room.
- Once I had fastened the seatbelt and closed the door, Jason flicked a small switch on the dashboard, and the machine roared to life.
- A blue plaque fastened into the wall publicises the office's past as the dining room in the home of journalist Henry Morton Stanley.
- We drove home with a green boat perched atop a white wooden box of camping gear, fastened to a blue Volkswagen.
- Chell's white wraparound skirt, reaching from beneath her arms to her ankles and fastened at the back, was pulled in by a blue sash around her waist.
- 2 (fix) to fasten the blame on somebodyecharle or endilgarle la culpa a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was fastening some of her hair up with glittery clips while the rest cascaded down her neck and back.
- She was at the vanity, fastening her pale blonde hair into a bun that was already unraveling.
- I made my way to the bathroom where I fished through piles of hair accessories until I found my giant clip with which I fastened my hair in a French twist.
- Realising that he wasn't getting any money from me, he began to glance away, and fastened his eyes on a wallet that a gentleman who passed us had in his hand.
- What I did do, I noticed, was to keep a very beady eye on him from across the room: waiting to see what kind of man he fastened his attentions on this time.
- He sat down carefully, and fastened his eyes on his glass desktop.
Verbos con partícula
- they fastened onto the idea straight away
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the