Traducción de fatigue en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (tiredness, strain) physical/mental fatiguefatiga física/mental
cansancio físico/mentalOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (weakness in metal)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But a critical distinction needs to be drawn between physical and mental fatigue.
- Even so, the job saps the vitality, and a referee gets mental fatigue as well as physical.
- This can cause a person to experience physical fatigue, along with mental fogginess, difficulty in concentrating, and dullness of the mind.
- Metal fatigue is one concern, damage incurred during liftoff is another.
- The fatigue properties of metals are quite structure-sensitive.
- Investigators said the fatigue cracks on the planes that crashed were confined to the wing structures.
- 2 countable (Military) 2.1 (menial work) (usually plural) to be on fatigueshacer faenas(before noun) fatigue dress → fatigue 1 2 2
estar de fajina (River Plate area)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2
also: fatigues plural(clothing)ropa (feminine) or uniforme (masculine) de faena or (River Plate area) de fajina or (Colombia) de fatigaOraciones de ejemplo
- When they were not performing work fatigues or training, soldiers were instructed during the time spent in the rear areas.
- Soldiers in camouflage fatigues and painted faces also carried heavy artillery to provide protective fire power in the event of a genuine security threat.
- She looked Indian, and had on green camouflage fatigues.
- Seated next to me in the lounge was a group of soldiers dressed in battle fatigues.
- 1.1 (tire)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (weaken)
- A headache like that can really fatigue a person.
- There are other categories, but it fatigues me to list them.
- He was working nonstop and he was very fatigued.
producir la fatiga deOraciones de ejemplo
- Repeated stretching and sizing fatigues the brass to the point where it will eventually split, but I restrict things a little more.
- For carbon forks in general, there should not be any limited life span, as carbon composites themselves are not subject to fatigue failures as metals are.
- Given the thin faces of today's drivers, how long does a driver last before the metal becomes fatigued?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda