Traducción de feast en español:
- 1 1.1 (banquet) banquete (masculine), festín (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (abundance) a feast of colors un derroche de color(es) a feast of entertainment un sinfín de diversiones it's either feast or famine no hay término medio, las cosas van de un extremo al otro
- Traditional elements of the festival, including the gourmet dinner, restaurant meal deals and roving feasts, will remain.
- We collect donations and the leftovers of wedding feasts and feed the poor.
- Medieval banquets, Viking feasts, dinner parties, wedding ceremonies, conferences and exhibitions: you name it, this venue can do it.
- 2 [Religion/Religión] fiesta (feminine) the Feast of Corpus Christi el día de Corpus (Christi)Example sentences
- In Russian tradition, name days - feasts of major saints - are more important than birthdays.
- The most distinctive buildings, events, customs, and ideas are Catholic, from the many community churches and chapels, to the saints' days' feasts, to the week-long wakes in the homes of the dead.
- The biggest holiday among Basques is the feast of their patron saint, Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuit order.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- festejar to feast
onsth darse* un festín dealgo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- agasajar to feast oneself
onsth darse* un festín dealgo to feast one's eyes ( onsth) regalarse los ojos or la vista ( conalgo)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.