Traducción de feverish en español:
- 1 (Medicine)to be feverishcon fiebreestar afiebradotener fiebre or calenturaOraciones de ejemplo
- The prodrome may include malaise, chills, a feverish feeling, anorexia and irritability.
- it's enough to send you spiralling into a cold, feverish sweat.
- On examination, he was feverish with generalised lymphadenopathy and widespread crusting papulopustular lesions.
- 2 (frantic)(activity/excitement)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each passing year's is usually billed with feverish excitement as ‘the most important of his political life’.
- And when Ronaldo drove home, not once, but twice, the excitement reached a feverish pitch.
- It is more than telling that a well-nigh feverish and frenetic cult of the personality is at the core of this powerful display.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.