Traducción de feverish en español:
- 1 [Medicine/Medicina] con fiebre, afiebrado to be feverish estar* afiebrado, tener* fiebre or calenturaOraciones de ejemplo
- The prodrome may include malaise, chills, a feverish feeling, anorexia and irritability.
- it's enough to send you spiralling into a cold, feverish sweat.
- On examination, he was feverish with generalised lymphadenopathy and widespread crusting papulopustular lesions.
- 2 (frantic) [activity/excitement] febrilOraciones de ejemplo
- Each passing year's is usually billed with feverish excitement as ‘the most important of his political life’.
- And when Ronaldo drove home, not once, but twice, the excitement reached a feverish pitch.
- It is more than telling that a well-nigh feverish and frenetic cult of the personality is at the core of this powerful display.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to