- 1 1.1 c (thread) fibra (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 c (cloth) fibra (f) (textil) man-made o synthetic fiber fibra sintética
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The original focus industries were pottery, sericulture, carpentry, textiles, coconut fiber, and woven mats.
- With its qualities of strength and texture, and the ability to be dyed in vibrant colours, silk proved an unequalled fibre for textile production.
- Hot glass fibers for insulation and nylon fibers for textiles are extruded through platinum sieves.
- The thing to keep in mind is that your fabric must be a natural fiber: cotton, rayon, silk, or linen.
- Both fabrics wick perspiration away from your skin while natural fibers like cotton and wool tend to get damp and clammy with sweat.
- Wear clothes that are made from natural fibres like cotton, linen and silk; they allow your skin to breathe.
- 2 2.1 c [Anat] fibra (f) muscle/nerve fiber fibra muscular/nerviosa with every fiber of her being [literario/literary] con todo su ser 2.2 u (firmness) fibra (f), carácter (m) he has no (moral) fiber no tiene fibra or carácterMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The strength has to be in the moral fibre of a people, and that sort of strength enables one to provide moral leadership in the world.
- We can't be having people of poor moral fibre now, can we.
- Medical research into the drug came to an abrupt end in the mid-1960s when LSD hit the headlines as hazardous to health and a looming shadow over society's moral fibre.
- Other structures, such as connective tissue fibers and neuroglia, may be impregnated.
- At early stages of development, single muscle fibers are innervated by axon terminals from several different motor neurons.
- Muscle biopsies were freed of connective tissue and muscle fibers were isolated.
- 3 u 3.1 [Bot] fibra (f) wood fiber fibra de madera 3.2 (in food) fibra (f) dietary fiber fibra (f) a high fiber diet una dieta rica en fibraMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Previous studies have indicated that soybean protein and dietary fiber reduces cholesterol and improves insulin resistance.
- As pears are dense, they are also a good source of fibre and pectin.
- High consumption of dietary fiber regulates blood sugar levels, reduces cholesterol and can prevent heart disease and cancer.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.