Traducción de finance en español:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (banking, business) finanzas (feminine plural) the world of high finance el mundo de las altas finanzas 1.2(finances plural)recursos (masculine plural) financieros, situación (feminine) financiera or económica my finances won't run to a trip to Egypt el estado de mis finanzas no me da para ir a Egipto 1.3 uncountable/no numerable (funding) financiación (feminine), financiamiento (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) ; (before noun/delante del nombre) [department] de financiación Finance Bill [Politics/Política] proyecto (masculine) de ley presupuestariaExample sentences
- The finance department has also been developed to meet the needs of the bigger merged company.
- For a book about money, finance and the stock market, those sorts of numbers were previously unheard of.
- The last few decades have witnessed many innovations in the consumer finance industry.
- Most of the book makes sense for any old economy business seeking finance from external sources, too.
- It is easy to find private sector finance for an enterprise that guarantees profits for 25 years.
- Quite unlike several other areas, finance for housing is said to have a tremendous future.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [project/industry/expansion] financiar how are you going to finance the trip? ¿cómo vas a financiar or a costearte el viaje? I'm not going to finance your drinking! ¡no pienso costearte el vicio!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.