Traducción de first-class en español:
adjective predicative first class
- 1 (of highest grade)(hotel/ticket)de primera clase(travel)she has a first-class degree (British English)en primera (clase)the acting was first class≈ se recibió con la nota más alta(en AmL)≈ sacó la carrera con matrícula de honor(en Esp)
- 2 2.1 (excellent)(performance/book/athlete)de primer orden(bore/idiot)2.2 (full-blown) (before noun)(scandal/row/foul-up)de primera magnitudOraciones de ejemplo
- One of the driving forces behind Advancing Together, the region's strategic framework, is the need to provide a first-class quality of life for everyone and be intolerant of discrimination.
- The children of Ballou deserve a chance at the first-class quality of education Whitman students receive.
- Although the 1st Infantry Division was a first-class unit, it did suffer the occasional bad officer.
- 3 (British English) (highest priority) Ver ejemplos:first-class mail(correspondencia enviada a una tarifa superior, que garantiza una rápida entrega)
also: first class adverb
- (travel/fly)en primera (clase)Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was laid out in the style of a first-class train carriage.
- We had arrived in the morning by a first-class - only train - Abela - from Cairo.
- Posing as a QC, he boarded the first-class carriage of an Edinburgh-bound Virgin train and complained his wallet and laptop had been stolen.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the