Traducción de fitness en español:
- 1 (healthiness) salud (feminine) (physical) fitness (buena) forma (feminine) física, (buen) estado (masculine) físico (before noun/delante del nombre) [test] de estado físico fitness training entrenamiento (masculine)Example sentences
- The aim of exercise is to achieve a beneficial level of fitness and health, physically and mentally.
- The site features a variety of fitness and health tests.
- Physical fitness and health is the main preoccupation of young women today.
- 2 (suitability) aptitud (feminine), capacidad (feminine)Example sentences
- Spotting a leather armchair, he walks around it a few times, as if checking its fitness for the task ahead.
- A dispute arose as to the quality and fitness for purpose of the machines.
- To keep the pressure off, however, she won't go public with more detail until she is certain of her fitness for each.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the