- 1 (healthiness) salud (feminine) (physical) fitness (buena) forma (feminine) física, (buen) estado (masculine) físico (before noun/delante del nombre) [test] de estado físico fitness training entrenamiento (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The aim of exercise is to achieve a beneficial level of fitness and health, physically and mentally.
- The site features a variety of fitness and health tests.
- Physical fitness and health is the main preoccupation of young women today.
- 2 (suitability) aptitud (feminine), capacidad (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spotting a leather armchair, he walks around it a few times, as if checking its fitness for the task ahead.
- A dispute arose as to the quality and fitness for purpose of the machines.
- To keep the pressure off, however, she won't go public with more detail until she is certain of her fitness for each.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.