- 1 (healthiness) salud (feminine) (physical) fitness (buena) forma (f) física, (buen) estado (m) físico (before noun/delante del nombre) [test] de estado físico fitness training entrenamiento (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The aim of exercise is to achieve a beneficial level of fitness and health, physically and mentally.
- The site features a variety of fitness and health tests.
- Physical fitness and health is the main preoccupation of young women today.
- 2 (suitability) aptitud (f), capacidad (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Spotting a leather armchair, he walks around it a few times, as if checking its fitness for the task ahead.
- A dispute arose as to the quality and fitness for purpose of the machines.
- To keep the pressure off, however, she won't go public with more detail until she is certain of her fitness for each.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.