Traducción de fixed en español:
- 1 1.1 (unchanging)(price/rate/premium)
fijo(principles/position/view)a man of fixed ideas
rígidoun hombre de ideas fijasof no fixed abode (Law)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (prearranged)
- ‘With the markets having calmed down and with fixed rates fairly highly priced, borrowers are looking more at discounts or trackers,’ she said.
- These mortgages are primarily priced at a fixed rate.
- And some continental countries have still had house price booms despite fixed rates.
(date/time)a fixed-term contract
- It is not for this column to enter the political debate over ID cards - the Government evidently has its own fixed view of their value, consultations notwithstanding.
- We also want to send visitors who come up with a fixed view of Highlands culture away happy.
- He was a consummate pragmatist, but he was guided by fixed views.
fijadoun contrato a plazo fijoa fixed-price contractun contrato a tanto alzado
- 2 (steady, unmoving)(gaze/attention)
petrificadoOraciones de ejemplo
- As the tape finished, the light flicked back on again, leaving me staring at my own reflection once more, my fixed expression registering even more stunned shock than before.
- But because Mia was their first child, they assumed the fixed expression on her face was normal for a newborn baby.
- It is then that they noticed that his eyes have a fixed expression, then when they saw him open the book in hand and move his fingers across to read the Braille and laugh to himself.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda