Traducción de flair en español:
- 1.1 (natural aptitude) (no plural/sin plural) she has a flair for languages tiene facilidad para los idiomas he showed a flair for music at an early age desde muy pequeño demostró aptitudes musicales or talento musical he has a flair for knowing what to say on such occasions tiene el don de saber qué decir en este tipo de ocasiones she has a flair for business tiene olfato para los negociosExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (stylishness) estilo (masculine) she dresses with flair tiene estilo or arte para vestirse
- He had a flair for drawing and an ability to grasp and execute delicate model settings.
- They are coming to Bangalore to hunt for some gifted youngsters, with a flair for acting.
- He was gifted with his hands and had a natural flair for wood-turning and carpentry.
- Judges placed high value on entries that demonstrated imagination, originality and flair.
- She went for a formal and textured look with a touch of modernity and lots of flair and originality.
- He did, however, have an innate grasp of public relations, dressing with flair so people would notice him.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the