- 1.1 (natural aptitude) (no plural/sin plural) she has a flair for languages tiene facilidad para los idiomas he showed a flair for music at an early age desde muy pequeño demostró aptitudes musicales or talento musical he has a flair for knowing what to say on such occasions tiene el don de saber qué decir en este tipo de ocasiones she has a flair for business tiene olfato para los negociosMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (stylishness) estilo (masculine) she dresses with flair tiene estilo or arte para vestirse
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had a flair for drawing and an ability to grasp and execute delicate model settings.
- They are coming to Bangalore to hunt for some gifted youngsters, with a flair for acting.
- He was gifted with his hands and had a natural flair for wood-turning and carpentry.
- Judges placed high value on entries that demonstrated imagination, originality and flair.
- She went for a formal and textured look with a touch of modernity and lots of flair and originality.
- He did, however, have an innate grasp of public relations, dressing with flair so people would notice him.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Argentina, morning newspapers of long standing and of national importance are: La Prensa, La Nación (www.lanacion.com.ar), the country's oldest, The Buenos Aires Herald (www.buenosairesherald.com), The Standard, the oldest English-language newspaper, and Clarín (www.clarín.com), a morning daily. La Razón and La Crónica come out in the evening.