Traducción de flair en español:
- 1.1 (natural aptitude) (no plural) she has a flair for languages he showed a flair for music at an early agehe has a flair for knowing what to say on such occasionsdesde muy pequeño demostró aptitudes musicales or talento musicalshe has a flair for businesstiene el don de saber qué decir en este tipo de ocasionestiene olfato para los negociosOraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (stylishness) she dresses with flair
tiene estilo or arte para vestirseOraciones de ejemplo
- He had a flair for drawing and an ability to grasp and execute delicate model settings.
- They are coming to Bangalore to hunt for some gifted youngsters, with a flair for acting.
- He was gifted with his hands and had a natural flair for wood-turning and carpentry.
- Judges placed high value on entries that demonstrated imagination, originality and flair.
- She went for a formal and textured look with a touch of modernity and lots of flair and originality.
- He did, however, have an innate grasp of public relations, dressing with flair so people would notice him.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.