Traducción de flame en español:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 llama (feminine) to be in flames estar* (envuelto) en llamas to go up in flames incendiarse a wall of flame una barrera de fuego or llamas to be shot down in flames he/his plan was shot down in flames by his boss su jefe lo demolió/demolió su plan the plane/pilot was shot down in flames el avión/piloto cayó envuelto en llamasExample sentences1.2 (passion) llama (feminine) the flame(s) of love/jealousy la llama del amor/de los celos he's an old flame of mine es un antiguo enamorado mío
Example sentences1.3 [colloquial/familiar] [Computing/Informática] (abusive e-mail, posting) flame (masculine) ([ cualquier mensaje ofensivo que llega por Internet en respuesta rápida a otro mensaje ])
- Residents are directed to guard against the threat of fire as flames continue to engulf many areas in New South Wales.
- He died instantly, before flames engulfed his body, which was identified from jewellery and dental records.
- However, it had steps in front of doors, fire escapes exposed to flames, inadequate balcony stairways, and no exit signs.
- Now if any band are ready to make it they are, there is a flame burning inside them that no one is going to extinguish.
- A flame of passion burned within me at his touch, and I only lusted more.
- Even though he ignored her at school the flame of hope that burned in her heart hadn't gone out yet.
- I post my thoughts on a blog that anyone can read and don't worry in the least that my public declarations will cause me any lasting harm, except for the occasional flame from a commenter.
- It also created the culture of flames - abusive emails.
- The social dynamics are very different; you think more before responding instead of posting a quick flame.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (blaze) [light/jewel] refulgir*; [fire] arder her anger flamed (up) again as she reread the letter volvió a montar or a arder en cólera al releer la carta 1.2 (glow) [sun] encenderse*, enrojecer* her cheeks flamed with anger/embarrassment se le encendieron las mejillas de (la) ira/vergüenza 1.3 [colloquial/familiar] [Computing/Informática] publicar* un flame
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.