Traducción de flame en español:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 to be in flamesto go up in flamesestar (envuelto) en llamasa wall of flameincendiarseto be shot down in flameshe/his plan was shot down in flames by his bossuna barrera de fuego or llamasthe plane/pilot was shot down in flamessu jefe lo demolió/demolió su planel avión/piloto cayó envuelto en llamasOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (passion) the flame(s) of love/jealousy
he's an old flame of minela llama del amor/de los celoses un antiguo enamorado míoOraciones de ejemplo1.3 [colloquial] (Computing) (abusive email, posting)
- Residents are directed to guard against the threat of fire as flames continue to engulf many areas in New South Wales.
- He died instantly, before flames engulfed his body, which was identified from jewellery and dental records.
- However, it had steps in front of doors, fire escapes exposed to flames, inadequate balcony stairways, and no exit signs.
flame (masculine)(cualquier mensaje ofensivo que llega por Internet en respuesta rápida a otro mensaje)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now if any band are ready to make it they are, there is a flame burning inside them that no one is going to extinguish.
- A flame of passion burned within me at his touch, and I only lusted more.
- Even though he ignored her at school the flame of hope that burned in her heart hadn't gone out yet.
- I post my thoughts on a blog that anyone can read and don't worry in the least that my public declarations will cause me any lasting harm, except for the occasional flame from a commenter.
- It also created the culture of flames - abusive emails.
- The social dynamics are very different; you think more before responding instead of posting a quick flame.
- 1.1 (blaze)(light/jewel)(fire)her anger flamed (up) again as she reread the letter1.2 (glow)volvió a montar or a arder en cólera al releer la carta(sun)her cheeks flamed with anger/embarrassmentencenderse1.3 [colloquial] (Computing)se le encendieron las mejillas de (la) ira/vergüenzapublicar un flameOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Now if anyone read my previous blog, they will know I got seriously flamed by a person called Acidman, my ‘crime’?
- Mom was a reader, a debater (I can not imagine keeping a blog if she was still alive, she would have flamed me to a crisp in either the comments or her own blog), and a passionate learner.
- If you have something against that, don't bother freaking out or flaming me, just simply press the back button.
- The thick black hands flamed with an eerie blue sheen in the low light of the bridge, and dark green eyes glowed with a deranged luminescence from deep-set pits under the gunner's brow.
- Gloriana was the tallest of the three, with bright red hair flaming and swirling around her head, and green eyes that flashed impatiently.
- Come here at sunset, when the colours flame in red and orange, bold and beautiful.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.