- 1.1 (pancake) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) [ crepe o panqueque más pequeño y grueso que los habituales ]Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (oatcake) (British English/inglés británico) [ tipo de galleta dulce de avena ]
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a must for anyone who loves pancakes or flapjacks as they call them.
- In the middle of all this was a large chuck wagon already cooking up eggs, sausage, flapjacks and plenty of hot coffee.
- In the morning, I'll have bacon and flapjacks, take a short hike with my camera and then wake from the dream.
- There are nicely-iced fruit cakes, scones, flapjacks and other mouthwatering delicacies.
- And with fairy cakes, flapjacks, fruit loaves and flans, the cookery categories offered a mouth-watering selection.
- A toasted teacake, scone or flapjack was an option.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.