- 1.1 (pancake) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) crepe o panqueque más pequeño y grueso que los habitualesMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (oatcake) (British English/inglés británico) tipo de galleta dulce de avena
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a must for anyone who loves pancakes or flapjacks as they call them.
- In the middle of all this was a large chuck wagon already cooking up eggs, sausage, flapjacks and plenty of hot coffee.
- In the morning, I'll have bacon and flapjacks, take a short hike with my camera and then wake from the dream.
- There are nicely-iced fruit cakes, scones, flapjacks and other mouthwatering delicacies.
- And with fairy cakes, flapjacks, fruit loaves and flans, the cookery categories offered a mouth-watering selection.
- A toasted teacake, scone or flapjack was an option.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.