- 1.1 (pancake) (esp AmE) crepe o panqueque más pequeño y grueso que los habitualesMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (oatcake) (BrE) tipo de galleta dulce de avena
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a must for anyone who loves pancakes or flapjacks as they call them.
- In the middle of all this was a large chuck wagon already cooking up eggs, sausage, flapjacks and plenty of hot coffee.
- In the morning, I'll have bacon and flapjacks, take a short hike with my camera and then wake from the dream.
- There are nicely-iced fruit cakes, scones, flapjacks and other mouthwatering delicacies.
- And with fairy cakes, flapjacks, fruit loaves and flans, the cookery categories offered a mouth-watering selection.
- A toasted teacake, scone or flapjack was an option.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.