- 1.1 (pancake) (especially American English/especialmente inglés norteamericano) [ crepe o panqueque más pequeño y grueso que los habituales ]Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (oatcake) (British English/inglés británico) [ tipo de galleta dulce de avena ]
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is a must for anyone who loves pancakes or flapjacks as they call them.
- In the middle of all this was a large chuck wagon already cooking up eggs, sausage, flapjacks and plenty of hot coffee.
- In the morning, I'll have bacon and flapjacks, take a short hike with my camera and then wake from the dream.
- There are nicely-iced fruit cakes, scones, flapjacks and other mouthwatering delicacies.
- And with fairy cakes, flapjacks, fruit loaves and flans, the cookery categories offered a mouth-watering selection.
- A toasted teacake, scone or flapjack was an option.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to