Traducción de flip-flop en español:
- 2 (in gymnastics) voltereta (feminine) hacia atrásOraciones de ejemplo
- Equally renowned was her power on balance beam, where she tumbled a very high back layout to two feet, and dismounted with two flip-flops to a full-twisting double back.
- Her routine included a full-twisting flip-flop and triple twist dismount.
- The three-time Olympian fell on her mount (front salto on) and later on a flip-flop.
- 3 (reversal of policy) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar], giro (masculine) or viraje (masculine) de 180 grados to do a flip-flop dar* un giro or viraje de 180 gradosOraciones de ejemplo
- We have seen an incredible flip-flop on the nuclear policy by this Party.
- Every time he was asked, he was not quite sure, or he did a flip-flop on policy.
- It was important that they were allowed to slug it out over the so-called flip-flop on that legislation.
- 4 [Computing/Informática] [Electronics/Electrónica] flip-flop (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- I built a flip-flop circuit, flipped the switch, watched the relay click on and remain on.
- In state 0, when the flip-flop receives an input pulse, it flips to state 1 but does nothing else.
- When this flip-flop is triggered, it provides an output to the pulse generator to start the experiment in synchrony with the video signal.
- 5 (British English/inglés británico) thong 3
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (-pp-)
- 1 (make noise) chancletear
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.