Traducción de fog en español:
noununcountable or countable
- 1 (Meteorology) to be in a fogI'm still in a fog about what he meantsigo sin entender lo que quiso decirsince he was fired, he's been walking around in a fog (American English)desde que lo despidieron anda como un zombi or como atontadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thick fog had reduced visibility, causing the Glanmire to plough into Black Carr Rock.
- Police said it was raining at the time of the crash and that low cloud and dense fog reduced visibility.
- Rain, heavy cloud cover and thick fog in the area had prompted Albania's prime minister, Fatos Nano, to cancel his own flight to the conference.
- In the auditorium eons of dust collected in the pale green stage curtain, sending up a billowing fog of allergens each time the folds were drawn or opened.
- A billowing fog of chill air poured out of the door and swirled around Cane's arms and legs as he heedlessly strode forward.
- Soon, up the street, I saw the swirling masses, vaguely in the fog of the gasses.
- 2 (Photography)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although it is possible to print through the fog, graininess is increased by developer induced base fog.
- Restrainers both slow the rate of development and prevent unwanted fog.
- The image is fairly decent, the full screen transfer suffering from a little-too-soon cosmetic soft focus and fog.
transitive verb -gg-
- 1 (mist over)(mirror/glass/window)
empañarOraciones de ejemplo
- Solastian was half-asleep now and leaning against the door window, eyes half-closed and unfocused and breath fogging up the glass.
- In a flash, Bryn's snout was inches from Zion's nose; his hot, steamy breath fogging up the glasses perched there.
- After feeling weirded out for a few minutes, she noticed the steam fogging up the mirror.
- 2 (Photography)(film/print)
velarOraciones de ejemplo
- This will eliminate reflections from the backing material that can fog the film.
- When the buildup is sufficient, a spark may flash inside your camera, fogging the film.
- First, the black - and-white latent image is developed and then the rest of the unexposed material is chemically fogged.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda