Traducción de fog en español:
noununcountable and countable
- 1 (Meteorology) to be in a fogI'm still in a fog about what he meantsigo sin entender lo que quiso decirsince he was fired, he's been walking around in a fog (US)desde que lo despidieron anda como un zombi or como atontadoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thick fog had reduced visibility, causing the Glanmire to plough into Black Carr Rock.
- Police said it was raining at the time of the crash and that low cloud and dense fog reduced visibility.
- Rain, heavy cloud cover and thick fog in the area had prompted Albania's prime minister, Fatos Nano, to cancel his own flight to the conference.
- In the auditorium eons of dust collected in the pale green stage curtain, sending up a billowing fog of allergens each time the folds were drawn or opened.
- A billowing fog of chill air poured out of the door and swirled around Cane's arms and legs as he heedlessly strode forward.
- Soon, up the street, I saw the swirling masses, vaguely in the fog of the gasses.
- 2 (Photography)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although it is possible to print through the fog, graininess is increased by developer induced base fog.
- Restrainers both slow the rate of development and prevent unwanted fog.
- The image is fairly decent, the full screen transfer suffering from a little-too-soon cosmetic soft focus and fog.
transitive verb present participle fogging past tense, past participle fogged
- 1 (mist over)(mirror/glass/window)
empañarOraciones de ejemplo
- Solastian was half-asleep now and leaning against the door window, eyes half-closed and unfocused and breath fogging up the glass.
- In a flash, Bryn's snout was inches from Zion's nose; his hot, steamy breath fogging up the glasses perched there.
- After feeling weirded out for a few minutes, she noticed the steam fogging up the mirror.
- 2 (Photography)(film/print)
velarOraciones de ejemplo
- This will eliminate reflections from the backing material that can fog the film.
- When the buildup is sufficient, a spark may flash inside your camera, fogging the film.
- First, the black - and-white latent image is developed and then the rest of the unexposed material is chemically fogged.
intransitive verb present participle fogging past tense, past participle fogged
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda