Traducción de footing en español:
noun/nombre(no plural/sin plural)
- 1 (balance) equilibrio (masculine) to lose o miss one's footing resbalar, perder* el equilibrio it was difficult to get much of a footing on the icy slope era difícil mantener el equilibrio en la cuesta helada to gain a footing see footholdOraciones de ejemplo
- It was emphasised that only in those circumstances could the buyer be said to be on an equal footing with his seller in terms of bargaining strength.
- This work is vital to demonstrate the potential impact of preventing ill health and put it on an equal footing with clinical interventions, which are routinely subject to economic evaluation.
- He will also be able to compete on an equal footing with some of the professionals on the circuit, who have already found themselves trailing in his wake on some of the sport's most gruelling courses.
- 2 2.1 (basis) the company finances are on a shaky footing la economía de la compañía no tiene una base sólida to put sth on a regular footing regularizar* algo on a war footing en pie de guerra on an emergency footing en situación de emergencia on an equal footing en igualdad de condiciones, en situación equiparable 2.2 (relationship) to be on a friendly footing with sb mantener* buenas relaciones con algnOraciones de ejemplo
- Neither side succeeded in establishing a firm footing in the first half, as evidenced by the fact that parity obtained on four occasions.
- They figure they will need €500,000 to establish a firm footing in the market, money the company does not have at present.
- Gregory, who is believed to retain about 8% of the equity, said the restructuring of the board would put the company on a firm footing for its next phase of expansion.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the