- 1 (before noun/delante del nombre) 1.1 (compulsory) [labor] forzado; [attendance] obligatorio 1.2 (due to necessity) [landing/stopover] forzosoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But the Police Reform Act 2002 had added in the power to require the forced resignation of a chief constable.
- We would probably not today know of police coercion, brutality, forced confessions and rigged trials.
- The French set up a bureaucracy to administer the colony and collected taxes and requisitioned forced labor.
- 2 (unnatural, false) [smile/gesture] forzadoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are some very forced and unnatural interpretations in this book.
- The people you meet there are all the same too, and underneath the forced smiles and jaded handshakes you detect great reservoirs of boredom.
- It took a second, and a forced effort, for everything to come back into focus.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.