Traducción de forced en español:
- 1 (before noun) 1.1 (compulsory)(labor)(attendance)1.2 (due to necessity)(landing/stopover)Oraciones de ejemplo
- But the Police Reform Act 2002 had added in the power to require the forced resignation of a chief constable.
- We would probably not today know of police coercion, brutality, forced confessions and rigged trials.
- The French set up a bureaucracy to administer the colony and collected taxes and requisitioned forced labor.
- 2 (unnatural, false)(smile/gesture)Oraciones de ejemplo
- There are some very forced and unnatural interpretations in this book.
- The people you meet there are all the same too, and underneath the forced smiles and jaded handshakes you detect great reservoirs of boredom.
- It took a second, and a forced effort, for everything to come back into focus.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.