Traducción de foreign en español:
- 1 1.1(custom/country/language)foreign laborhe looks foreign I hear you're off to foreign partsmano (feminine) de obra del exteriorforeign-bornme han dicho que te vas al extranjeronacido en el extranjeroOraciones de ejemplo1.2
(policy/trade/relations/aid)foreign debtOraciones de ejemplo
- And a beautiful thing, for me, was that most spoke with foreign accents and in foreign languages.
- My life has been spent pretty equally between the two countries, and I flatter myself I speak both languages without any foreign accent.
- Thousands of foreigners, with foreign currency and language, needed to have a special market set up.
- No. Are they offering us a new foreign policy or another way of dealing with dictators and terrorists?
- Lawyers and those dealing with foreign affairs have a smooth week ahead.
- Taubman recounts all of his subject's most significant dealings, both in terms of foreign and domestic policy.
- 2 (alien) Ver ejemplos:to be foreign
tosomething/somebodythat's foreign to her natureser ajeno aalgo/alguienthe idea was completely foreign to himeso es ajeno a su carácterla idea le era completamente ajenaOraciones de ejemplo
- It felt too strange, too foreign, like she'd forsaken all of her unknown past.
- There is a tendency to regard extremism and reaction within a part of the Muslim community in the west as something intrinsically strange or foreign.
- We're so used to the idea of the media as something that we're privileged to have, that the idea of it actively coming to us is foreign and strange.
- 3 (Medicine)(substance)a foreign bodyun cuerpo extrañoOraciones de ejemplo
- Lawyers protested that it would expose clients to unreasonable pressure, and introduce a foreign element into the court.
- Now introduce two types of foreign elements - lets say bacteria and viruses.
- This label encompasses processes such as deleting a gene from or introducing a foreign gene into a plant's DNA.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.