Traducción de foreign en español:
- 1 1.1(custom/country/language)foreign labor
extranjeromano (feminine) de obra del exteriorhe looks foreign I hear you're off to foreign partsme han dicho que te vas al extranjeroforeign-bornnacido en el extranjeroOraciones de ejemplo1.2
- And a beautiful thing, for me, was that most spoke with foreign accents and in foreign languages.
- My life has been spent pretty equally between the two countries, and I flatter myself I speak both languages without any foreign accent.
- Thousands of foreigners, with foreign currency and language, needed to have a special market set up.
exteriorOraciones de ejemplo
- No. Are they offering us a new foreign policy or another way of dealing with dictators and terrorists?
- Lawyers and those dealing with foreign affairs have a smooth week ahead.
- Taubman recounts all of his subject's most significant dealings, both in terms of foreign and domestic policy.
- 2 (alien)to be foreign
tosomething/somebodyser ajenothat's foreign to her nature aalgo/alguieneso es ajeno a su carácterthe idea was completely foreign to himla idea le era completamente ajenaOraciones de ejemplo
- It felt too strange, too foreign, like she'd forsaken all of her unknown past.
- There is a tendency to regard extremism and reaction within a part of the Muslim community in the west as something intrinsically strange or foreign.
- We're so used to the idea of the media as something that we're privileged to have, that the idea of it actively coming to us is foreign and strange.
- 3 (Medicine)(substance)a foreign body
extrañoun cuerpo extrañoOraciones de ejemplo
- Lawyers protested that it would expose clients to unreasonable pressure, and introduce a foreign element into the court.
- Now introduce two types of foreign elements - lets say bacteria and viruses.
- This label encompasses processes such as deleting a gene from or introducing a foreign gene into a plant's DNA.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda