Traducción de frantic en español:
- 1.1 (very worried) they were frantic with worryestaban desesperados de la preocupaciónOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (desperate)
(effort/struggle/search)1.3 (frenzied, hectic)
- Many customers eagerly signed up because their pets had been made frantic with fear by the noise of fireworks.
- This time, however, he failed to return and his mother is frantic with worry about his safety.
- I have been speaking to his dad and he and his wife are just frantic with worry, they can't sleep or eat.
desesperado(activity)to drive somebody frantic
frenéticoponer frenético a alguien
sacar de quicio a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- In the latter stages they attempted a frantic counter-attack but the ball play was feeble.
- She was quickly discovered after a frantic search, bleeding and shocked.
- The men noticed the boy was missing and after a frantic search they discovered his body in the river.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda