- 1.1 (very worried) desesperado they were frantic with worry estaban desesperados de la preocupaciónMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (desperate) [effort/struggle/search] desesperado 1.3 (frenzied, hectic) [activity] frenético to drive sb frantic poner* frenético a algn, sacar* de quicio a algn
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many customers eagerly signed up because their pets had been made frantic with fear by the noise of fireworks.
- This time, however, he failed to return and his mother is frantic with worry about his safety.
- I have been speaking to his dad and he and his wife are just frantic with worry, they can't sleep or eat.
- In the latter stages they attempted a frantic counter-attack but the ball play was feeble.
- She was quickly discovered after a frantic search, bleeding and shocked.
- The men noticed the boy was missing and after a frantic search they discovered his body in the river.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.