- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (deception) fraude (masculine), estafa (feminine) by fraud fraudulentamente, por medios fraudulentosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Prosecutors also dropped wire fraud and computer fraud charges in the agreement.
- In the letter they warn that any attempt at ballot fraud will result in prosecution.
- This was a fairly seminal case in the evolution of fraud in the criminal law in this country.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (person) farsante (masculine and feminine), impostor, (masculine, feminine) 2.2 (fraudulent thing) engaño (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are an astounding number of plain frauds and charlatans (to phrase it at its highest) in charge of the propaganda of the other side.
- As the writer points out, peer review is good for picking out problems with methodology - but true frauds just fake the data.
- We have these frauds, these psychologists, who know nothing more than you or I, telling us what's best for our children.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.