Traducción de fraud en español:
- 1 u and c (deception) fraude (masculine), estafa (feminine) by fraud fraudulentamente, por medios fraudulentosExample sentences
- Prosecutors also dropped wire fraud and computer fraud charges in the agreement.
- In the letter they warn that any attempt at ballot fraud will result in prosecution.
- This was a fairly seminal case in the evolution of fraud in the criminal law in this country.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (person) farsante (masculine and feminine), impostor, (masculine, feminine) 2.2 (fraudulent thing) engaño (masculine)Example sentences
- There are an astounding number of plain frauds and charlatans (to phrase it at its highest) in charge of the propaganda of the other side.
- As the writer points out, peer review is good for picking out problems with methodology - but true frauds just fake the data.
- We have these frauds, these psychologists, who know nothing more than you or I, telling us what's best for our children.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.