Traducción de frowzy en español:
adjective -zier, -ziest
- 1.1 (shabby)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (musty) a frowzy smell
olor a encerradoOraciones de ejemplo
- The lone exception is basketball, where the uniforms just hang down all unkempt and frowzy.
- In 1905, Elbert Hubbard wrote in the Leavenworth Times of Kansas that ‘The girls at a Fred Harvey place never look dowdy, frowsy, tired, slipshod or overworked.’
- And don't get me started on the frowzy little strips of bunting that many business houses feel so fully demonstrates good corporate citizenship, or the contrived costuming of employees in the same pursuit.
- It's wonderful, the amount of litter they manage to accumulate in these frowsy little shops where the whole stock is worth about fifty quid.
- He had seen it lying in the window of a frowsy little junk-shop in a slummy quarter of the town (just what quarter he did not now remember) and had been stricken immediately by an overwhelming desire to possess it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.