Traducción de function en español:
- 1 1.1 (of tool, machine, organ) to carry out/perform a function1.2 (role, duty) it's not part of my function to do thatcumplir/desempeñar una funciónthat seems to be my function in lifeeso no está dentro de mis funcionesit's his only useful functionesa parece ser mi misión en la vidaes para lo único que sirveOraciones de ejemplo
- But it does play on social mores and our embarrassment about natural bodily functions, albeit in a crude way.
- This is because, the article argues, they are a similar frequency to the type of electrical activity natural to cellular functions and so may cause interference.
- When a breast can't perform its natural functions, many women find it difficult to accept it as part of their body.
- 2(reception, party)reunión (feminine) social(show)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The crops of spring onions, lettuce and Chinese cabbage were given free to guests at a formal function to celebrate the event on Friday.
- ‘Oh, he's the smart one,’ she'd say with admiration at dinner parties and social functions.
- It was traditionally worn by kings, queens and other great figures of state during ceremonial events and functions.
- 3 (Mathematics) profit is a function of saleslas ganancias están en función de las ventasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His work is almost exclusively on calculus, in particular differential equations and functions of a real variable.
- Then of course the relevant integrals involve odd functions, and it results that the centroid lies on the y-axis.
- For example, the exponent b in the rate functions of the expressions in Eq. 5 was assigned a universal value.
- Spectral analysis decomposes a variable into underlying sine and cosine functions of particular wavelengths or cycles.
- Solving the equations of the best response functions gives expressions for equilibrium outputs.
- He found expressions for the Bessel functions as integrals involving Legendre functions.
- 4 (Computing)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Method and apparatus for presenting new computer software functions to a user based upon actual usage
- An icon is a graphic image that represents an available function on a computer's graphical user interface.
- Medical billing software with quick searching functions enables offices to quickly and effectively manage multiple databases worth of information.
- 1.1 (operate)(machine/organ)the tribunal functions through two sub-committees1.2 (serve) Ver ejemplos:to functionel tribunal desempeña sus funciones a través de dos subcomisiones
assomething(object/building)hacer (las veces) dealgo(word)cumplir la función dealgoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The tree was designed for a specific purpose, but it could no longer function as a tree.
- Boniface was also prominent in Frankish church reform and functioned as representative of the pope to the Franks.
- The more isolated the tasks are, the more you inhibit their ability to function as a team.
- Team efforts and long hours of work meant that the town was soon functioning normally.
- Her kidneys are working again, but we couldn't say they are functioning normally.
- He said the system had functioned well in the past and did not serve any specific group.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.