- 1.1 (functioning) [machine/weapon/part] en buen estado (de funcionamiento); [law/rule/principle] vigenteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (practical) [furniture/design] funcional
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] [disease/disorder] funcional
- Perhaps the most interesting aspect is the contrast between this flamboyant style and some of the more functional, if effective, tactics employed by Europe's top sides.
- In fact, an attack may have no functional effect either - it may create directly an operational effect on the decisionmaker.
- The Dolby Digital 2.0 track is uninspiring, but completely functional and effective for a dialogue-driven feature.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once again, Pearl Izumi has designed a functional and attractive article of clothing that is not only great on the bike but in other uses as well.
- That is, sites that are attractive, practical, functional, and interesting.
- It's an attractive and functional design and a excellent exemplar of public art.
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.4 [illiterate] funcional
- The challenge is to reliably sift out and satisfactorily reassure the 40% with functional disease without missing those with more serious pathology.
- Malnutrition, typhus, tuberculosis, sepsis, and universal diarrhoea (probably functional rather than infective) were rife.
- Patients with predominant epigastric pain without peptic ulcer disease or oesophagitis have functional dyspepsia.
- The cases have been described as either a ‘toxic psychosis’ or a functional psychosis.
- This discussion focuses on the acute treatment of functional psychosis.
- The main differential diagnosis of delirium is from a functional psychosis (such as schizophrenia and manic depression) and from dementia.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.