- 1.1 (of geese) bandada (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of people) grupo (masculine), pandilla (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is also a popular watering hole to gaggles of geese which fly in from time to time.
- These failures become apparent through the absence of first-year birds in the winter gaggles.
- Along with gaggles of Canada Geese, we saw our first groups of Brant.
- Ten minutes from the ground and you could already feel the unmistakable hum of a huge gaggle of excited people gathered together.
- Yes, she'll miss the glamour, the gaggle of schoolgirls crowding round for autographs.
- Today, it involves federal courts, a gaggle of sturdy lawyers or both.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.