- 1.1 (of geese) bandada (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of people) grupo (m), pandilla (f)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is also a popular watering hole to gaggles of geese which fly in from time to time.
- These failures become apparent through the absence of first-year birds in the winter gaggles.
- Along with gaggles of Canada Geese, we saw our first groups of Brant.
- Ten minutes from the ground and you could already feel the unmistakable hum of a huge gaggle of excited people gathered together.
- Yes, she'll miss the glamour, the gaggle of schoolgirls crowding round for autographs.
- Today, it involves federal courts, a gaggle of sturdy lawyers or both.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.