Traducción de gale en español:
- 1.1 (Meteorol) (wind)a force nine galeviento (masculine) fuerteit's blowing a gale outside [colloquial]vientos de fuerza nuevegale warninghay un viento afuera que te vuelasaviso (masculine) de temporalOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Along the southern coastline, many large swells are generated well south of the continent by strong westerly gales that can blow unimpeded for thousands of kilometres.
- The weather was, overall, a mixed batch, varying from bright (chilly perhaps) sunshine, to snow, to strong winds and gales.
- Strong gales of wind had begun to blow through the valley.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (outburst) gales of laughter
- In November 2000 they set off for a five-day training run and found themselves crewing the boat into the teeth of a force eight south-westerly gale.
- Mind you, as long as you can stop them blowing away, you could enjoy these chips in anything from a refreshing sea breeze to a force-9 gale.
- It was a force nine gale, a tad below a hurricane, and Rogue Wave was in a grand and powerful waltz.
estallidos (masculine plural) de risaOraciones de ejemplo
- They are winds that put the mind in tumult, sweeping us along like ships in a gale, and as storms disturb the harmony of nature, passions are discordant and jangling.
- Fleeing with other demoralized shreds of the Spanish Armada, the galley had sailed up the eastern coast of England, driven on ahead of the English fleet by gales and storms.
- After main summer leave, the ship - which was damaged by a ferry during gales last autumn in Portsmouth Harbour - will be preparing for her first major deployment, which begins late this year.
- Youth shouts with a laugh, and again, the band collapses in gales of laughter.
- I blink in surprise and Sam and Ben burst into gales of laughter.
- By the time Fox was done speaking, the giggles had erupted into gales of laughter.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than