Traducción de geek en español:
noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar]
- 1.1 (socially inept person) ganso, [colloquial/familiar], pazguato, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (obsessive enthusiast) obseso, (masculine, feminine) computer geek obseso, (masculine, feminine) de la informática
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His attempts to play a socially inept geek are awkward.
- They weren't even socially dysfunctional geeks.
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- I've also been a computer geek hobbyist for about 20 years, but I couldn't program or solder my way out of a paper bag.
- Wine tasters have their own vocabulary or jargon, just like other groups of enthusiasts: computer geeks, ballroom dancers, etc.
- I responded in a manner befitting a grown adult and fellow professional in the computer geek press.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the