- 1.1 (socially inept person) ganso, -sa [familiar/colloquial], pazguato, -ta (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (obsessive enthusiast) obseso, -sa (m,f) computer geek obseso, -sa (m,f) de la informática
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His attempts to play a socially inept geek are awkward.
- They weren't even socially dysfunctional geeks.
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- I've also been a computer geek hobbyist for about 20 years, but I couldn't program or solder my way out of a paper bag.
- Wine tasters have their own vocabulary or jargon, just like other groups of enthusiasts: computer geeks, ballroom dancers, etc.
- I responded in a manner befitting a grown adult and fellow professional in the computer geek press.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.