n(American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar]
- 1.1 (socially inept person) ganso, [colloquial/familiar], pazguato, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (obsessive enthusiast) obseso, (masculine, feminine) computer geek obseso, (masculine, feminine) de la informática
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His attempts to play a socially inept geek are awkward.
- They weren't even socially dysfunctional geeks.
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- I've also been a computer geek hobbyist for about 20 years, but I couldn't program or solder my way out of a paper bag.
- Wine tasters have their own vocabulary or jargon, just like other groups of enthusiasts: computer geeks, ballroom dancers, etc.
- I responded in a manner befitting a grown adult and fellow professional in the computer geek press.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.