Traducción de geek en español:
noun/nombre(American English/inglés norteamericano) [colloquial/familiar]
- 1.1 (socially inept person) ganso, [colloquial/familiar], pazguato, (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (obsessive enthusiast) obseso, (masculine, feminine) computer geek obseso, (masculine, feminine) de la informática
- His attempts to play a socially inept geek are awkward.
- They weren't even socially dysfunctional geeks.
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- I've also been a computer geek hobbyist for about 20 years, but I couldn't program or solder my way out of a paper bag.
- Wine tasters have their own vocabulary or jargon, just like other groups of enthusiasts: computer geeks, ballroom dancers, etc.
- I responded in a manner befitting a grown adult and fellow professional in the computer geek press.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.