- 1.1 (stone) gema (feminine), piedra (feminine) preciosa/semipreciosa; (jewel) joya (feminine), alhaja (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (person) [colloquial/familiar] tesoro (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], joyita (feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (wonderful example) joya (feminine) his collection contains some real gems en su colección hay verdaderas joyas she came out with some real gems dijo cosas de antología
- These ornaments are made in silver, and precious and semi-precious gems are used to embellish them.
- On display are approximately two hundred examples of semiprecious and precious gems, decorative stones, and outstanding pieces of jewelry.
- Members were instructed in the various settings of precious stones and gems.
- The cathedral is now a vibrant and living component of the cultural and religious life of Waterford city and is one of our most treasured architectural gems.
- Now you can find all of these wonderful pop gems living in a different world.
- One of the city's architectural gems is to be restored to glory by a multi-million pound revamp - but some of Manchester's oldest trees will be felled in the process.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.