- 1.1 u and c [Linguistics/Lingüística] género (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (sex) sexo (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [role/stereotype] sexual; [crisis] de identidad sexual gender gap o divide brecha (feminine) de género or entre los géneros
- As is well known, nouns in German are assigned to one of three genders, masculine, feminine, and neuter.
- Modern English has also lost its system of classifying nouns into three grammatical genders, as still occurs in German.
- This North Queensland language has four genders: masculine, feminine, edible and neuter.
- It is a rule of Italian that the definite article has to ‘agree’ with the noun in gender.
- Nouns are marked for gender, number, and case as well as for definite and indefinite forms.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.