Traducción de genealogy en español:
- 1.1 (subject)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (ancestry)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Like the heritage movement and the study of genealogy and local history, which underwent a similar boom, the new museums reflected a desire, not merely to learn about the past, but to re-enter it imaginatively.
- A debate on Radio Five this week focused on the incredible growth in the popularity of genealogy - the study of family trees.
- Like the swarms of people who flock to Web sites devoted to the study of genealogy, company owners who fall into their life's work through happenstance or inheritance may feel rootless, even disaffected.
- Members of the caste keep family records and can trace a genealogy to a clan's mythical ancestors.
- The earliest surviving poems in old Irish are also praise poems, called fursundud, which trace back the genealogy of the kings of Ireland to Golamh or Mile Easpain, whose sons landed in Ireland at the end of the second millennium bce.
- It is hoped that these images will help families to trace their genealogies.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda