- 1.1 [heat/light] generar; [power/gas/fumes] producir*, generarMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (create) [hostility] provocar*, generar; [interest] generar, despertar*, suscitar; [jobs/revenue] generar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Solar energy is used to generate electricity through photovoltaic arrays, and to heat water by direct radiation.
- These oscillating sound waves in the traveling-wave engine drive the piston of a linear alternator that generates electricity.
- Electricity is generated by the power station during peak demand periods.
- Investing creates an asset that generates passive income such as rent on a property or profits from a business venture.
- The more Web savvy firms are more than twice as successful in generating sales and creating a better ‘customer experience’, said the report.
- It will also create jobs and generate income for the local economy.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.