Traducción de generate en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [heat/light] generar; [power/gas/fumes] producir*, generarOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (create) [hostility] provocar*, generar; [interest] generar, despertar*, suscitar; [jobs/revenue] generar
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Solar energy is used to generate electricity through photovoltaic arrays, and to heat water by direct radiation.
- These oscillating sound waves in the traveling-wave engine drive the piston of a linear alternator that generates electricity.
- Electricity is generated by the power station during peak demand periods.
- Investing creates an asset that generates passive income such as rent on a property or profits from a business venture.
- The more Web savvy firms are more than twice as successful in generating sales and creating a better ‘customer experience’, said the report.
- It will also create jobs and generate income for the local economy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas