- 1.1 [Biology/Biología] gestación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) gestation period período (masculine) de gestaciónMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of thought, idea, plan) [formal] gestación (feminine) [formal]
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reproductive cycle in the adult female consists of all processes leading to conception, gestation, and birth of offspring.
- They are tales of conception and gestation, birth and rebirth.
- Clinical history should include complications of pregnancy, duration of gestation, and birth weight.
- The other aspect is that it was captured by the green movement during its gestation and development, and now it lacks balance.
- He had been at the conception, gestation and birth of all of her designs.
- Rostropovich spent two summers with the ailing Prokofiev and was astonished at the patience with which his suggestions were received during the rewriting of the concerto and the gestation of other works.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.