- 1 (spirit)ginebra (feminine)gin and tonic
gin (masculine)gin tonic (masculine)gin and it (British English)ginebra con vermutOraciones de ejemplo
- Favor clear spirits like vodka and gin over darker-colored alcohols like whiskey, brandy or red wine.
- The quantities of the common spirits, such as gin, rum, vodka and whisky are controlled too.
- France had higher tax rates for spirits which were based on grain, such as whisky, rum, gin, and vodka, than those which were based on wine or fruit, such as cognac, Calvados, and Armagnac.
- 2 (American English) → gin rummy
- 2gin (trap)Oraciones de ejemplo
- She was rescued by the RSPCA after becoming caught in an illegal gin trap.
- For the next 33 years he lived in a room under the house and if anyone came near, he speared them with a pitchfork, whacked them over the head with a farming instrument or caught them in a man-sized gin trap.
- This horrific picture shows a cat lying in enormous distress, her front leg severed by a vicious and illegal gin trap.
transitive verb -nn-
limpiarOraciones de ejemplo
- The country's largest ginneries were only utilising 24 and 54 per cent of their respective ginning capacity, and only 40 per cent of the seed cotton was ginned into cotton lint.
- The cooperative ginned a record supply of cotton, topping 16,000 bales.
- Producers in south-central Kansas are ginning a crop once unheard of in their state.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda