Traducción de glimmer en español:
- (candles/fireflies/lanterns)the stream glimmers in the moonlight
brillar con luz trémulala luz de la luna cabrillea en el arroyo [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was sundown, the skies were dark orange, the temple and its worshippers glimmered in pools of light and dark.
- His short blond hair glimmered in the light which shone into the walkways and halls.
- Her spectacles caught the light from somewhere and glimmered under the straight blonde of her hair.
- 1.1 (of candle, light)luz (feminine) débil or tenue y trémula1.2 (of understanding) there's a glimmer of hopehay un rayo or un rayito de esperanzaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yesterday, there was a small glimmer of hope when there was a sign that his liver function may have started to come back but it is still well below the levels needed to pull him through.
- There are glimmers, small indicators and little signs that our country might be starting to find its feet again and our policies making an impact.
- The spirit of the holiday may be getting lost in all this back and forth, but there may be a faint glimmer of hope.
- The desolate plains seemed to end and, I could've sworn I had imagined it, but there seemed to be a faint glimmer of light on the horizon.
- Even in what seems to be the darkest hour, there's a faint glimmer of light.
- Ahead in the tunnel he could see a faint glimmer of light against the water, and could smell the air freshening.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda