Traducción de glimmer en español:
- (candles/fireflies/lanterns)the stream glimmers in the moonlightbrillar con luz trémulala luz de la luna cabrillea en el arroyo [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was sundown, the skies were dark orange, the temple and its worshippers glimmered in pools of light and dark.
- His short blond hair glimmered in the light which shone into the walkways and halls.
- Her spectacles caught the light from somewhere and glimmered under the straight blonde of her hair.
- 1.1 (of candle, light)1.2 (of understanding) there's a glimmer of hopeluz (feminine) débil or tenue y trémulahay un rayo or un rayito de esperanzaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yesterday, there was a small glimmer of hope when there was a sign that his liver function may have started to come back but it is still well below the levels needed to pull him through.
- There are glimmers, small indicators and little signs that our country might be starting to find its feet again and our policies making an impact.
- The spirit of the holiday may be getting lost in all this back and forth, but there may be a faint glimmer of hope.
- The desolate plains seemed to end and, I could've sworn I had imagined it, but there seemed to be a faint glimmer of light on the horizon.
- Even in what seems to be the darkest hour, there's a faint glimmer of light.
- Ahead in the tunnel he could see a faint glimmer of light against the water, and could smell the air freshening.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.