Traducción de glint en español:
- her curls glinted copper in the sunlightsus rizos tenían reflejos cobrizos en el solhis eyes glinted when I showed him the moneyle brillaron or se le encendieron los ojos cuando le mostré el dineroOraciones de ejemplo
- Lifting up his glass of water, and noting the way the pure crystal glass glinted in the harsh light, he took a small sip from it.
- He would whisper his questions and his glasses would glint in the torch light.
- The coiled copper bracelet on her forearm glinted in the fire light.
- 1 (gleam — of metal)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The summer sun caught her light brown hair and turned it into a place of shadows, tinted with glints of gold.
- Soft glints of moonlight reflected off broken glass pieces and onto their black coats, and I watched them for a minute, their muscles rippling under their skin.
- In a moment, the ship set sail on its return voyage, fading into the glints of sunlight reflecting of the salty bay with a mission to return next summer.
- I turned to her and saw a bright mischievous glint in her eye.
- She sighed for a while, and I saw a mischievous glint in her eyes.
- He looked back at me and I saw a mischievous glint in his blue eyes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda