- 1.1 [Mythology/Mitología] diosa (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (woman) diosa (feminine)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Celtic religion features many female deities such as a mother goddesses and war goddesses.
- They adopted a synergetic approach, assimilating native deities with gods or goddesses from their own pantheon.
- At the end of the small room there was a deity figure of the goddess Nova the Water Goddess.
- One of the great screen goddesses of 1940s and 1950s Hollywood, Bacall is still strikingly handsome.
- Back in the middle 1930s the stars of the silver screen were goddesses, such as Greta Garbo.
- It takes its inspiration from early screen goddesses, but in those days it took much more bravery to face the chemicals.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.