Traducción de goofy en español:
adjective/adjetivo (-fier, -fiest)[slang/argot]
- 1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) 1.1 (stupid) [person] memo [colloquial/familiar], tontorrón [colloquial/familiar]; [smile] bobalicón [colloquial/familiar]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (stupefied) atontado
- His strange mannerisms and goofy asides are amusing, and he has a comedian's sensibility for wanting to keep the audience at home interested.
- Funny links to goofy stories seem to be included now only to relieve the tension.
- In fact, it seems a little rushed at first, but the time is well saved when we start to meet all the characters, and trot alongside this gentle love story full of poignant moments and goofy funny bits.
- June's picture was of several patients in a secure facility sitting with goofy grins in front of a television displaying a test pattern.
- Audiences leap to their feet, they cheer, they sing, they stick on goofy ear-to-ear grins, and they all know they are privileged to be in the presence of greatness.
- Brian threw the magazine in its brown paper bag, sideways like a Frisbee, to this other kid called Matt, who had goofy teeth and awful acne.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) de conejo [colloquial/familiar], salido
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to