Traducción de goofy en español:
adjective -fier, -fiest[slang]
- 1 (American English) 1.1 (stupid)(smile)
bobalicón [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (stupefied)
- His strange mannerisms and goofy asides are amusing, and he has a comedian's sensibility for wanting to keep the audience at home interested.
- Funny links to goofy stories seem to be included now only to relieve the tension.
- In fact, it seems a little rushed at first, but the time is well saved when we start to meet all the characters, and trot alongside this gentle love story full of poignant moments and goofy funny bits.
- June's picture was of several patients in a secure facility sitting with goofy grins in front of a television displaying a test pattern.
- Audiences leap to their feet, they cheer, they sing, they stick on goofy ear-to-ear grins, and they all know they are privileged to be in the presence of greatness.
- Brian threw the magazine in its brown paper bag, sideways like a Frisbee, to this other kid called Matt, who had goofy teeth and awful acne.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda