Traducción de grade en español:
- 1 1.1 (quality) (degree, level) it divides hotels into four gradesdivide a los hoteles en cuatro categoríasgrade A ograde 1 tomatoestomates (masculine plural) de la mejor calidad or de primeragrade 3 eggs (British English)huevos (masculine plural) del tamaño número 3Grade VI piano examexamen (masculine) de sexto (año) de pianoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in seniority)
grado (masculine) (del escalafón)(Military)administrative grades
- We stand ready to advise you on the period and particular hotels that will give best value for a specified grade of accommodation.
- But the part of the process I loved most was the hand polishing with increasingly fine grades of sand paper done under running water.
- I'll have to use the finest grade of wet sandpaper.
rango (masculine)escalafón (masculine) administrativosalary grades time in gradeantigüedad (feminine) en en puestoto make the grade [colloquial]she's talented enough to make the gradetiene el talento necesario para triunfar ( or para lograr lo que se propone etc)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Under the council's offer, many employees on middle salary grades will only receive lump-sum payments with no cost-of-living increase.
- She also said employees on the same grade in different regions got paid different salaries for the same work, or the same salary for different hours.
- Although most respondents were white collar staff, they covered a wide range of grades from office support staff to permanent secretary.
- 2 2.1 (American English) (School) (class)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (School, University) (in exam) to get good grades
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yuntardi was confused when his daughter Sekar, a first grade elementary pupil, asked him to register her in a school tennis course.
- Students in higher grades scored better than students in lower grades.
- Every year, the students in all grades of my elementary school do a papier-mache project.
- And it would also revise its code of practice on how students' grades related to the marks they score in their exams.
- If the awards were based instead on, say, high-school grades, many students would respond by choosing easy courses where an A is guaranteed.
- That is, the higher the students' grades in high school, the more likely they would persist to meet their educational goals in college.
- 3 (gradient)(American English)
cuesta (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Clark points out that some applications, such as parking lots, have so many different grades and slopes that the use of a trimmer becomes almost impossible.
- Myrna and David visited a hillside azalea garden in a nearby park to walk the trails and get a feel for the different grades of slope.
- While you're outside, check that the grade around the house slopes away from it.
- 1 1.1 (classify)(eggs/wool/fruit)
clasificarOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (order in ascending scale)
- He said the mining centre would enable miners to add value to their stones by preparing knocking, sorting and grading their gemstones before selling them.
- They will become even more responsible if development in their constituencies is formally graded, ranked in order of merit and made public.
- There are 16 classes of vehicle, graded by engine size and body-type.
ordenar por grado de dificultadOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (mark)
(American English) (test/exercise)I've graded her B
- Any teacher completing these books will never again be able to grade student work without questioning how and why that grading is taking place.
- I require this evaluation form to be attached to the back of their project before I will grade their work.
- The students are then graded on how well they adapt various stylistic aspects of the artist's work into their own.
corregir y calificarle puse una Bhe tends to grade students up/downsuele poner notas bastante altas/bajas1.4also: graded past participle of(produce/eggs)
clasificado(tests/exercises) (British English)
escalonados por grado de dificultad
- 2 (make more level)(American English) (surface/soil)
nivelarOraciones de ejemplo
- Lodge explains that sonic sensors make grading a road much easier than with stakes.
- Norman got work as a roadman, clearing drains, grading roads and laying metal.
- The ability to shift the blade right and left comes in handy for slope and ditch work and for grading roads and parking lots.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda