Traducción de gripe en español:
- 2also: gripes plural(stomach pain)retorcijones (masculine plural) or (Spain) retortijones (masculine plural)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Plenty of time for late night blogging while coping with teething, chronic gripe and insomnia from 4am feeds.
- Andres was suffering from gripe and sinus problems for a couple weeks.
- When I brought him home he slept and then he started to cry loudly and I thought he had gripe.
- [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- For weeks I griped and complained about the fact that my boxes hadn't arrived from England yet.
- We chunter through each day, grumbling, griping and groaning.
- They will grumble, they will gripe, they will moan about waiting lists and rotten food.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than