Traducción de ground zero en español:
- 1 (in atomic warfare) hipocentro (masculine)Example sentences
- In fact, no bomb fragments were ever found, and no one could be sure what car or truck exploded, yet ground zero was established… with no car.
- The natural reluctance of rescuers to get close enough to ground zero after a nuclear detonation to be much use to survivors is another.
- The other day I stuck my camera out of a car window and the sound I got was like ground zero at a nuclear blast!
- 2 [History/Historia] (in New York) Ground Zero zona (feminine) cero
- 3 (starting point) punto (masculine) de partidaExample sentences
- And then it was almost worse because then we went really down to ground zero in terms of our own emotions because we just could not believe that he would survive.
- ‘We started from ground zero,’ Wilson says in his typical American - speak.
- We got in there with a pen and a pad and started at ground zero.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.