Traducción de group en español:
- 1 (+ singular or plural verb) 1.1(of people) grupo (masculine)in groups of threeen grupos de tresto form a group(physically) agruparse(found a group) formar un grupo or una asociacióna consumers'/women's groupuna asociación or agrupación de consumidores/mujeresa feminist/gay groupun colectivo or una agrupación feminista/gay(before noun) (discussion/visit)
en grupo(portrait)group booking
de conjuntoreserva (feminine) de grupogroup photofoto (feminine) de grupoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Music) a pop/rock group
un grupo pop/de rockOraciones de ejemplo
- Money left over is to go towards a new parish council noticeboard and the remainder will be shared among local groups.
- We need to form a progressive coalition that includes the religious groups sharing our morality.
- Both groups come together to share workshops, intensive training and performances.
- Rock'n'roll groups appeared on bills along with trad groups and pop singers - even some modern jazz made it into the charts.
- Robert is joined by Vincent Courtois on cello and Cyril Atef on drums in a chamber jazz group of the highest order.
- It is yet another landmark in the career of one of soul music's greatest groups.
- 2 (usu + sing vb) 2.1 (of things)Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (class, division)
- He also feared for the safety of other pupils when the boy ran towards a group leaving the class, on May 17 last year.
- The sheets would be cut to approximate size, then they would be gathered into groups of three or four, folded in half and trimmed to the correct size.
- The extent of this clustering was similar in all four social class groups.
- 3 3.1 (Business) (before noun) group companyOraciones de ejemplo3.2 (Military)
- We start with a joint session between the contracts and commercial law groups.
- Commercial groups or individuals will continue to pay for the use of the facility as before.
- Many official bodies and commercial groups regard stickers and pasted posters as closely related to graffiti.
- 5 (Mathematics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Netto made major steps towards abstract group theory when he combined permutation group results and groups in number theory.
- One of the areas which his work took him into was infinite permutation groups.
- He was the first to give a proof that the Galois group is closed under multiplication.
- the students grouped themselves around the tablelos estudiantes se agruparon alrededor de la mesathese cases can be grouped togetherestos casos pueden ponerse en un mismo grupoOraciones de ejemplo
- Photographs featured on the web site are grouped into seven categories - as are the albums.
- Furthest away are other science disciplines that would be grouped in different broad categories from psychology, like physics and chemistry.
- Eleven manufacturers who received five to seven nominations were grouped into Category 1.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda