- 1.1 (of child) tutor, -tora (m,f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (protector) guardian (
- Children go into care when their current parent or guardian is unable to look after them, or if the child's health, safety or well-being is at risk.
- The freedom from coercion to have or to adopt a religion or belief and the liberty of parents and guardians to ensure religious and moral education cannot be restricted.
- Corporal punishment of children occurs primarily during the education process or at the hands of parents or guardians.
ofsth) defensor, -sora (m,f) or custodio, -dia (m,f)( dealgo)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Individual rights can be protected only by independent guardians operating in the public light.
- As self-appointed guardians of public sensibility, these organisations get to draw the line on what is acceptable.
- When the putative guardians of public morality put the screws to crime and horror comics, distributors refused to put them on newsstands.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.