Traducción de guardian en español:
- 1.1 (of child) tutor, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (protector) guardian (
- Children go into care when their current parent or guardian is unable to look after them, or if the child's health, safety or well-being is at risk.
- The freedom from coercion to have or to adopt a religion or belief and the liberty of parents and guardians to ensure religious and moral education cannot be restricted.
- Corporal punishment of children occurs primarily during the education process or at the hands of parents or guardians.
ofsth) defensor, (masculine, feminine) or custodio, (masculine, feminine)( dealgo)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Individual rights can be protected only by independent guardians operating in the public light.
- As self-appointed guardians of public sensibility, these organisations get to draw the line on what is acceptable.
- When the putative guardians of public morality put the screws to crime and horror comics, distributors refused to put them on newsstands.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the