- 1.1 (of child) tutor, (masculine, feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (protector) guardian (
- Children go into care when their current parent or guardian is unable to look after them, or if the child's health, safety or well-being is at risk.
- The freedom from coercion to have or to adopt a religion or belief and the liberty of parents and guardians to ensure religious and moral education cannot be restricted.
- Corporal punishment of children occurs primarily during the education process or at the hands of parents or guardians.
ofsth) defensor, (masculine, feminine) or custodio, (masculine, feminine)( dealgo)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Individual rights can be protected only by independent guardians operating in the public light.
- As self-appointed guardians of public sensibility, these organisations get to draw the line on what is acceptable.
- When the putative guardians of public morality put the screws to crime and horror comics, distributors refused to put them on newsstands.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.