- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I could go on and on about the many herons, egrets, gulls, terns, and various and sundry other species we spotted yesterday.
- Carrion crows, large gulls, hawks and herons all receive severe punishment.
- Seabirds such as gulls and terns, even pelicans, can point the way to ‘sure thing’ action when the excited flocks are low and tight, dipping and circling.
- [archaic]Oraciones de ejemplo
- That's because the man that gulled him has a very, very long line of creditors.
- To understand ground rents and land prices is to understand cities; not to understand is to remain mired forever in confusion and fallacy, to be gulled and misled and bamboozled, which is, indeed and alas, the common lot of mankind.
- They are gulled by the oldest trick of all, the one that gets the victim to look somewhere else.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the