Traducción de guttural en español:
- 1.1 (from the throat)(voice/language)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
- It seemed the werewolf was on the verge of talking, but all that escaped its throat was a guttural growl.
- And in 1995, the blind musician became the first American ever to compete in an unusual contest of multi-harmonic - and highly guttural - throat singing.
- Deep guttural growls came from the alleyway, as well as fearful whimpering.
- His speech has the guttural accent of his native Germany.
- The incorporation of guttural sounds and shouts appeared as honest and spontaneous reactions to his movement.
- After months of therapy, she recovered physically and could make guttural sounds.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.