- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (occupancy) [formal] unfit for human habitation inhabitableMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 countable/numerable (dwelling) [literary/literario] morada (feminine) [literary/literario] 1.3 countable/numerable (settlement) [Anthropology/Antropología] [Archeology/Arqueología] asentamiento (masculine)
- But due to fragmentation and increased human habitation, the big cat's habitat has shrunk further.
- We could only wonder, for there is a lot of landscape out there and not too many signs of human habitation.
- Four hours had passed, and barren mountain after barren mountain still lay ahead, the only sign of human habitation being a couple of tiny isolated dwellings.
- A decade or so before there used to be fewer fishermen houses but now the habitations have become much more sprawling.
- Fashioned after Indian lodges, the habitations were made out of thick, tanned skins stretched over a pole structure ten feet or so in diameter.
- It is divided into departments that are subdivided into arrondissements, communes, commune sectionals, and habitations.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.