- 1.1 u (occupancy) [formal] unfit for human habitation inhabitableMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 c (dwelling) [literario/literary] morada (f) [literario/literary] 1.3 c (settlement) [Anthrop] [Archeol] asentamiento (m)
- But due to fragmentation and increased human habitation, the big cat's habitat has shrunk further.
- We could only wonder, for there is a lot of landscape out there and not too many signs of human habitation.
- Four hours had passed, and barren mountain after barren mountain still lay ahead, the only sign of human habitation being a couple of tiny isolated dwellings.
- A decade or so before there used to be fewer fishermen houses but now the habitations have become much more sprawling.
- Fashioned after Indian lodges, the habitations were made out of thick, tanned skins stretched over a pole structure ten feet or so in diameter.
- It is divided into departments that are subdivided into arrondissements, communes, commune sectionals, and habitations.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Catalán is the language of Catalonia. Like Castilian, Catalan is a Romance language. Variants of it include mallorquín of the Balearic Islands and valenciano spoken in the autonomous region of Valencia.