Traducción de habitation en español:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (occupancy) [formal] unfit for human habitation inhabitableExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (dwelling) [literary/literario] morada (feminine) [literary/literario] 1.3 countable/numerable (settlement) [Anthropology/Antropología] [Archaeol] asentamiento (masculine)
- But due to fragmentation and increased human habitation, the big cat's habitat has shrunk further.
- We could only wonder, for there is a lot of landscape out there and not too many signs of human habitation.
- Four hours had passed, and barren mountain after barren mountain still lay ahead, the only sign of human habitation being a couple of tiny isolated dwellings.
- A decade or so before there used to be fewer fishermen houses but now the habitations have become much more sprawling.
- Fashioned after Indian lodges, the habitations were made out of thick, tanned skins stretched over a pole structure ten feet or so in diameter.
- It is divided into departments that are subdivided into arrondissements, communes, commune sectionals, and habitations.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the