- 1 (where hair begins) nacimiento (m) del pelo he has a receding hairline tiene entradasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Receding hairlines and the arrival of the bald patch are feared by men around the globe.
- Defined fringes with asymmetry and sculptured hairlines at the nape and sides finish the looks, while tonal colour featured in the collection emphasizes form and texture, enhancing a brilliant shine.
- Another interesting medieval tradition: women at the time would pluck their hairlines in order to attain higher foreheads, which were considered more attractive at the time.
- 2 (fine line) línea (f) delgada (before n) a hairline fracture/crack una pequeña fisura/grietaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was confirmed last night that he had suffered one hairline fracture.
- The pessimist in me thinks that this is a hairline fracture.
- The rock is as smooth as a windowpane and split by a single hairline fracture.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.