Traducción de hairline en español:
- 1 (where hair begins) nacimiento (masculine) del pelo he has a receding hairline tiene entradasExample sentences
- Receding hairlines and the arrival of the bald patch are feared by men around the globe.
- Defined fringes with asymmetry and sculptured hairlines at the nape and sides finish the looks, while tonal colour featured in the collection emphasizes form and texture, enhancing a brilliant shine.
- Another interesting medieval tradition: women at the time would pluck their hairlines in order to attain higher foreheads, which were considered more attractive at the time.
- 2 (fine line) línea (feminine) delgada (before noun/delante del nombre) a hairline fracture/crack una pequeña fisura/grietaExample sentences
- It was confirmed last night that he had suffered one hairline fracture.
- The pessimist in me thinks that this is a hairline fracture.
- The rock is as smooth as a windowpane and split by a single hairline fracture.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.