- 1 (where hair begins) nacimiento (masculine) del pelo he has a receding hairline tiene entradasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Receding hairlines and the arrival of the bald patch are feared by men around the globe.
- Defined fringes with asymmetry and sculptured hairlines at the nape and sides finish the looks, while tonal colour featured in the collection emphasizes form and texture, enhancing a brilliant shine.
- Another interesting medieval tradition: women at the time would pluck their hairlines in order to attain higher foreheads, which were considered more attractive at the time.
- 2 (fine line) línea (feminine) delgada (before noun/delante del nombre) a hairline fracture/crack una pequeña fisura/grietaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was confirmed last night that he had suffered one hairline fracture.
- The pessimist in me thinks that this is a hairline fracture.
- The rock is as smooth as a windowpane and split by a single hairline fracture.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.